Friday, March 27, 2009

Number 26 Arrived! (369681)

The card we sent to JAPAN arrived in 7 days. We received this message from the receiver:

Hello,
Thanks for the nice card you sent for me. I loved it.

Have you noticed that I tend to update this blog with about 6 posts at a time. It's not because I don't want to update sooner; it's just that the rhythm of cards that I am in right now means that I get about 3 messages that a card has been received in one day. This means that I can request 3 cards on that same day. Which equals at least 6 posts in one day.

I have considered messing with the timing of cards sent a little bit by only sending one a day; but I must admit that there are some things that I have no patience for...and sending postcards seems to be one of those things. I just can't wait to get those postcards out the door and on their way. I mean, that's why I have a collection of cards to choose from on hand so that I can get the card in the box the same day I get the request.

Oh well, you will all just have to adjust to having an avalanche of posts in one short day with, what seems like, long periods of waiting in between.

1 comment:

  1. It's okay, gives us something to do. After all I could be doing something constructive, like cleaning or exercising! LOL

    ReplyDelete