Friday, March 27, 2009

Number 55 Received (nz25934)

Before going to the card that we received the other day, I would like to draw your attention to the number received this is. It made a huge jump, no? Well, yes and no. See, I was going insane trying to remember which number and second guessing myself; so I decided that I am going to use the TOTAL number received rather than the number received this year.

I actually think it's better this way anyway. It's kind of amazing to think that we have received 55 cards already and we haven't been doing this for even a year yet. So, want to know what number 55 looks like? It's from NEW ZEALAND. I think it's awesome. I love the way the city looks in the background there with the trolley car right in the front. It's a very interesting, beautiful pictures. Don't you think?
I like that stamp, too. It looks like an actual photograph, doesn't it?

And here was the message that was sent to us:

We have cable cars here in California (San Fransisco, not San Diego). I love riding on them when I visit up there. Ours are more open and you can hang off them, which is a lot of fun...probably not the smartest thing to do...but lots of fun!

Have you ever ridden on the Cable cars in San Fransisco?

No comments:

Post a Comment