Sunday, April 5, 2009

Number 27 Arrived (371927)

Or some other number (remember I started doing a real count recently and the numbers are all off. Someday I may find the time to go back and make adjustments...until then...This card took 13 days, but it may have actually been less. See, I must have forgotten to put the postcard ID on the card. I am usually so very careful about doing this, but I got a message from postcrossing telling me I had forgotten and then this message from the receiver:

Hello to you both! It needed some more days to register your card, because you
forgot the ID, but the system did found it with your names, city and date :),
but unfortunately it took some days...
Nevertheless thank you very much for the nice card! I enjoyed it very much! :D
Have fun and a nice weekend, best wishes from Hamburg,
Barbara

Maybe it was all the excitement of Johnny Depp that made me forget. I'm going to blame it on that and NOT my short term memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment