Friday, March 27, 2009

Number 57 Received (si12274)

This is kind of a grainy picture for a postcard, but I still like it:
This looks like a real sample of daily life in Slovenia. That's awesome; and truly a unique card.

The stamp is gorgeous as well:
I really like that stamp. So pretty!
And the message:
I can honestly say that we do like this card. It's great!
On a side note, did you notice that the pictures are pretty clear around here for these last few posts? Well, that's because I finally got our scanner somewhat working again. It's a bit of a pain because it only works on one computer and that computer won't let me transfer the pictures to a memory stick; so I have to email the pictures to my other computer. Oh well, it's worth it to see these much better copies, isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment