Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sending Number 80 (382199)

We sent this card out to RUSSIA this morning:

The receiver wanted postcards of different places that she would enjoy visiting if she should come to visit. I knew which card I was going to send before I finished reading her profile. I love this postcard...

I sent it with this message:

Hello from San Diego! This card is of our Balboa Park. This is a very picturesque place to visit. Plus it's where you find many museums (including the world famous San Diego Zoo) and a great cultural experience. If you ever visit San Diego, you must go here!
Robert and Jennifer Ryan
.....


Balboa Park, if you haven't been there, is a great location for anyone to visit (tourists and locals). There is so much to do. When I was a nanny, I used to take the little girl there every Saturday. We would watch the juggler, have picnic lunches, visit different museums (including the science museum that is all hands on), take in different cultures, and so much more.

On top of that, it is a GORGEOUS place to take pictures. It's such a fabulous place!

No comments:

Post a Comment