Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sending Number 79 (377012)

This user in JAPAN has her own website that she displays the cards she has received. She requested that she receive a card that she not have already; so, I checked out her website and didn't see this one.
She had also requested a landscape, so this fits the request perfectly, don't you think? I think I like this card because it's not what people expect to see from San Diego, California. No one expects that we are a desert.

This is the message that I sent:

Hello from San Diego, California. I looked at your website and didn't see this card on there so I hope you don't have it. You have some great cards! We are documenting our postcrossing experiences here:.....Stop by and say hi! This postcard is a picture taken in our desert area. Many people don't realize that San Diego is a desert since we are known for our beaches.
Robert and Jennifer
________________________________

I hope she like it! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment