Friday, March 13, 2009

Sending Number 20 (365380)

The first few times I bought a batch of postcards, I skipped over this one. I didn't think it was that great. However, I have found that several people like to ask for "map cards"; like the receiver this one is going to in GERMANY.
I hope this is what they mean by map cards because this is all I can find. She also likes flags so I made sure to put a sticker of a US flag on the back, along with this message:

Hello from San Diego (you can see it at the very southern tip here). I hope you like this card. I've also put a flag sticker of our countries flag. You can stop in and say hi on our blog if you'd like.....
Robert and Jennifer

I guess I'm going to have to stock up some more on these map cards, don't you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment