Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Number 19 Arrived! (365379)

It made it to TAIWAN in only 6 days! And we got an awesome message back:

Hey Robert and Jennifer!! Thanks for the postcard! Your blogspot and it's
awesome! My dad has been to San Diego once for a business trip and he bought me
a San Diego Zoo T-shirt :)

BTW, by "inspiring" I mean a pic that makes you think of something wonderful and
uplifting. LOL maybe this word is too ambiguous?

Oh and you can give me your address so that I can send one back :)

___________________________
With an explanation of what she sees as inspiring (remember I wasn't sure what she meant by that?). So, if you're reading this, I don't think it's too ambiguous, I think I'm just that uninspired :)

Anyway, another connection made with another great member of planet earth!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm Iris :P Thanks again for the postcard.
    This place is really cool, keep it up! ;)

    ReplyDelete